need help!! either visitor visa or tourist visa...

hihihihihi everybody,

I am a rookie!! Thank you for reading!!=)

我准备和我妈妈一起去美国visitor my bf ( American) ..他前段时间来上海看过我...现在他希望我去美国玩..我就是非常困惑what type of visa is the best choice 4 me to apply for...tourist visa or visitor visa... bf背景比较强劲 ,,,他自己是owner running 2 companies..如果我申请visitor visa..visa officers probably think i intend to immigrate to the U.S.. I m actually NOT interested in....

My background...英国留学N年..back to shanghai this year..工作时间7Months..工资一般

If I apply for a tourist visa.....
My strong points...有过良好的出入境记录(2 European countries) ..perfect English speaking.........
My weaknesses.....大龄单身女...have been working not long time..not hold very high income and I lost my previous passport

If I apply for a visitor visa...
my good points....the background of my bf is kind of super strong...他来上海时候拍了很多照片..还有和我家人一起拍的照片..visa officer会感兴趣的伐..but
weaknesses are still there as above haha 还有就是我和BF认识时间不长就6,7months...

还有我妈妈...她一切都Ok..but she has never been outside China..

我的硬伤超多阿..但是我还是信心满满的haha请斑竹或有经验的傻友帮忙看看呀我这样的情况该申请tourist or visitor....
Thank you again for ur time!!!=)

Best regards=)

匿名天使 的头像

tourist and visitor are the same. they are both B1/B2.

With your case, it is very hard for you to get visa.

good luck

rarebreedfei 的头像

Thank you for posting..

i know exactly abt both of them which are gonna be B2..now i am just in 2 different minds heheh hesitating to bring my bf up or not...

if i go tourist, i dont have to provide visa officer with any docs of my bf..and when visa officer asks the question like (have you got any friends in the U.S?) I am just like (NONE)...but i could lose these good points of my bf like his strong background and even our pics..

anyways..even if you said something like zero percent of chance to get my visa issued,,,i have still been trying my hardest to make visa things work perfect...heheh

Thank you again for ur time=)