DS156 expiration date

Hi there,

I just realized the ds156 form I downloaded from the link of shenyang consulate had the expiration date of 09/30/2007. But I've mailed the filled-out form to my mom in China. Would this be a problem? Is there any one who has downloaded the same form there? Appreciate any suggestions.

Jing

mywife 的头像

As long as you download the form from their official website, even the form is expired, you still could use it. No worries about it, because they don't update their form all the time, so expired form is ok from their website.

Do the right thing, because it's the right thing to do.

jw 的头像

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I did download the form from the official website of shenyang usaconsulate. Now I am relieved.

Jane W

tony 的头像

why don't you fill out them online electronically.

orz

jw 的头像

I did fill out the form online from the official website of shenyang usaconsulate. After I was finished I got a generated pdf file. But I didn't notice that the expiration date was 09/30/2007 until I mailed it out.

Jane W

tony 的头像

then there is nothing to worry about. absolutely ok

jw wrote:
I did fill out the form online from the official website of shenyang usaconsulate. After I was finished I got a generated pdf file. But I didn't notice that the expiration date was 09/30/2007 until I mailed it out.

orz

jw 的头像

Thanks a lot, Tony. Your comforting words make me feel even more relieved. Hope everything is going well with my mom's B2 application. Best wishes to you and the previous replier.

Jane W