正在调整身份但还没拿到绿卡能申请父母过来探亲旅游吗?

请问这里有没有正在做I-485身份调整但是还没有拿到绿卡的人曾经申请父母过来探亲旅游是成功的? 我父母刚1000被拒,不知道是不是是因为我还没拿到绿卡,希望相同境况的人能提供签经. 谢谢!

匿名天使 的头像

Not of problem of that.

What is the time of your last visit of china?

匿名天使 的头像

I did not go back to China since I am still waiting for my GC.

匿名天使 的头像

The VO said they are not qualify to apply B2. I really don't understand why they do not qualify?

匿名天使 的头像

search "B2 Pending" on the top right corner give some similar cases.

read this one. http://www.iflychina.net/node/2559

her/his parents got visa no problem.

匿名天使 wrote:
The VO said they are not qualify to apply B2. I really don't understand why they do not qualify?

匿名天使 的头像

how long was it then?

1 month? 1 year? 3 years? it does matter.

have you got your AP yet? you can go back with your AP.

匿名天使 wrote:
I did not go back to China since I am still waiting for my GC.

匿名天使 的头像

is this you? if so, that is the problem.

匿名天使 wrote:
我是未婚签证过来的. 在美国三年多了. 因为被FBI的背景调查耽搁, 一直未能拿到绿卡. 痛苦 :(

匿名天使 的头像

Yes, that is my current status. Why you said "That is the problem?" Could you please explain? Thanks!

匿名天使 的头像

you marry us citizen and come to US through immigration visa. never went back since you came. both indicate strong immigration intention for your parents. that's it.

B2 visa requires applicants have no immigration intention. for your case, unless your parents are super rich, it is hard for them to get visa.

solution: go back and visit them.

匿名天使 wrote:
Yes, that is my current status. Why you said "That is the problem?" Could you please explain? Thanks!

匿名天使 的头像

I really want to go back to China. But I don't have GC. I also applied for AP. But it was rejected. :((((((((((((((

But anyway, sincerely thank you for your detail explain and advice.

匿名天使 的头像

didn't you get temp gc after you getting married?

匿名天使 的头像

No, I did not get my temp GC either.

匿名天使 的头像

I think I am really back luck. As the schedule posted by USCIS, I should have the temp GC two years ago, but I got nothing until now even though I hired a attorney to push them. That is why I want my parents come to USA to visit me, since I really miss them. And I don't know how long my case will be held up :(

匿名天使 的头像

I am sorry, back luck should be bad luck.