1) 回答问题时用英语，语速可放慢。 如果太快，签证官认为您的英语很好，也因此会加快语速，这样您可能会听不懂。当然，官员有时故意提高说话的速度，来考核您的英语水平。您可以把语速压下来，讲得慢并不是说明英语差，语法要正确。
2) 回答问题时要简明扼要，态度不卑不亢。 不要有太多细节方面的解释。签证官没有那么多时间听无关紧要的事，另外，太多的细节会掩盖了重要的事项，留学目的也显得不单纯。
3) 回答时要切中要害，密切联系自己，切忌空空泛泛。 很多申请者，话讲了一大堆，绕了半天圈子，还没有提到自己，没有正面回答问题。回答要有特殊性，如果很泛泛地讲，您的情况泯然于众人，那么谁会得到签证呢？要非常具体化，有说服力，表明自己的情况和去美国的目的。
6) 创造机会申述。 签证官面试的"最高境界"就是占主动，变成了您问，签证官答。巧设悬念，引发兴趣，自我发挥，以理服人。有人说，只问了一句话怎么办，我说，问了一句，我能给他发挥十句。那签证官不让多讲怎么办？您可以巧设悬念，等签证官来问。
签证官问：When did you graduate ? (你什么时候毕业的？)
答：I justgraduated in July.(我是七月份刚毕业的。)
我说，您可以继续说：But now Iface great difficulty. (但是现在我面临巨大困难。)说到这儿，嘎然而止，眼睛静静地看着签证官。
可以答：Because I am invited to work by a company with good salaryand position. But you know why I finally decide to study in the US？That means to spend a lot of money offered by my family. My difficulty is not because of money, as my father is the general manager of X Company. He promises to offer me 300,000 for my study. I at first found it hard to choose between further study or going directly to work.（因为我被几家公司邀请去工作，有很好的待遇和职位，但是您知道为什么我最终决定去读书？这意味着要花父母很多钱。我的困难不是因为钱，我父亲是X公司总经理，他愿出30万元供我读书。我开始时是难以决定是否继续读书，还是直接工作。）
24) What's your name?
43) How long have you prepared your visa interview? Have u prepared the interview in New Oriental?
46) Where are you from? Where is your hometown?
62) Have you ever been to nations aside of China? Have you ever gone abroad?
63) What's your favorite food?
67) How old are you?
73) How long have you been in Shanghai?
75) What's your hobby? What do you do in your spare time?
82) Where is your HUKOU(户口)?
87) Which is your favorite restaurant (cafe)?
89) Where do you live? Where will you live?
104) Do u have a cup of coffee every morning？
105) what kind of computer do you have?
106) what is your favorite color?
42) What do you think of the *** (a question VO is interested to know concerning your major) in China?
59) What is your favorite pet? Why?
60) What's your best/worst quality.
74) Why did you live in Shanghai?
81) Who do you think is the best president of the US?
84) Do you think who is the greatest leader in the world? Why?
23) Do you want your wife to go with you?
34) Do you have any relatives in the United States?
35) What do your parents do?
6 Have you any relatives in US?
72) Do you have sisters or brothers?
80) What is your favorite American movie?
83) Do you have a girlfriend? Where is she? Are you sure your gf will keep relation with you during your graduate study?
3) What will you do in USA?
11) What is your purpose for the visa?
4) Are you going to study in USA?
7) How long will you study in USA?
19) Why do you want to study in USA?
27) Why do you want go to the United States for further study? (if the accent is on "United States")
30) Many universities in the China offer first--rate graduate programs in ***. Why do you want to go to the USA for graduate study?
53) When are you going to enter US?
13) How do you know this Univ.?
17) Why do you choose this Univ.?
32) To how many institutions have you applied, and who are they? Any other school admits you?
33) Why did you choose ****** University? How much do you know about the university?
4 Do you know which school is the best in your major? What else?
100) Is ******x the first university to give you the offer?
1) What will you study in the United States?
9) What do you want to study in USA?
29) Why do you want to study *** in the US?
31) What is your ultimate academic goal?
50) What will you study in this major? What courses?
52,8 What's the difference between your major now and the major in USA?
5 Why do you change your major?
20) Why do you want to pursue a master's/doctoral degree?
2 Why do you think it is time for you to pursue master's/doctoral degree now?
51) If you say you will be a teacher in the future, what will you teach?
65) What kind of works you will do for this assistantship? What's your duty as a TA/RA?
79) What will you teach?
85) Who is your advisor?
91) What will you do if you can not find a position in the big companies/ *** university?
2) What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study? What is your favorite subject? Can it be used to military utilities?
5) When/where did you get your BS/MS?
12) What is your academic background?
1 Why do you like your major?
22) What is the difficult class do you have?
25) What institution did you attend and what was your major?
49) What does your major mean?
57) Can you give an example of your topic that is applied in our living?
66) Is your transcript original?
71) 课程概述 Can you talk something about the course XX?
93) What is your dissertation about? what is your specific research of your undergraduate paper?
102) What have you done in your research?
103) Are you a top student in your school? What about your ranking in your class?
6) What/where are you working now?
10) What do you do with your work for MS/phd?
26) What have you done after you graduated from university?
41) How long does it take to commute to your work place?
45) Are you a worker or a student now?
47) How much do you earn now? How much will you earn when you come back?
76) What is your current project in your company? What are you responsible for in your present post?
77) How many years have your worked?
90) Why did you choose your present job?
95) Where is your company located in?
96) So what development/programming tools do you use?(CS)
97) Have you business card? Do you have a name card?
9 Why have you quit your job?
107) (Set up my own company about****) Is it difficult?
44) How long have you prepared for GRE? Did you cheat?
69) When did you join the T/G test?
70) What score did you get in T/G test?
99) How did you take GRE?
86) Have you any scholarship?
21) Why do you receive financial aid from this Univ.?
36) How much do you expect you will have to spend each year in the United States?
37) How do you support yourself during your studies in the United States?
3 Do you plan to seek Financial support in the US?
39) Who will be your sponsor? How much is his annual income and what will be the amount you will receive annually? Do you have a bank deposit certification?
64) Have you any bank deposit?
7 Can you tell me which assistantship they give you? TA or RA.
92) Your assistantship is for one year, then how about the following years?
14) What is your plan? What will you do after graduation? Why? what kind of job can you find in the future?
15) Give me three reasons that you will come back to China?
16) Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn't come back?
40) Do you plan to seek employment in the US after you have completed your studies?
54) What is your dream?
94) You can also make more of this kind of money in US, why don't you want to earn more? why you come back to China instead of finding a job in America?
101) Will you come back to this company after graduation?
55) What is the thing you like best in America, or the thing you like best in China?
56) Then what is the thing you don't like most in China?
61) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?
108) Would you like to accept the blue card and go to window 10 (window 11 if you are in SH?