求乐意帮助的人转让五月中下旬F1签证预约号,愿支付补偿

我是回国反签F1的学生,由于实验室工作只能在国内呆一个月,5月中旬到沪,6月15的返美飞机。现在接线员告诉我5月已经没有位子了,真是欲哭无泪。若有朋友时间不紧张能够转让五月中下旬的预约号,我不胜感激(想了半天没有想出太催泪的词),并愿意支付补偿,只要不太离谱就行。希望大家能帮的话和我联系。我的MSN是zhuwentao05@hotmail.com,qq是526359050,邮箱是wentaozh@usc.edu

论坛: 
wentao 的头像

楼主订阅回复提醒

goahead 的头像

继续打电话问.

小心。不要被黄牛骗了

去个头

wentao 的头像

嗯,多谢。今天打了电话,看出5.10和5.13有有了,但是那两天我还没有回国。但是至少是一件好事,说明并不是五月所有的号都已经没了。对吧?

匿名天使 的头像

If it is an urgent case, don't ask Huang Niu. I have similar situation, very urgent need to back to U.S. but cannot make appointment by phone. They have a fax number, you just fax your situation with phone number, tell them your case is urgent and also tell them the reason. With your contact number, if they think your reason is acceptable, will call you and give you an appointment directly. Huang Niu asked me 3-4000RMB for make a urgent appointment, if you can fax your reason direct to the Embassy office, it is totally free. I write the fax letter with English. I don't know Chinese is acceptable or not. Should be fine.

wentao 的头像

Hi, thanks so much for your information. Can you tell me the fax # of the shanghai ambassy? If you still remember it will be great! I'm now still in the US, hope it's possible to fax something from here to China!

Thank you again!

匿名天使 的头像

you can check from shanghai embassy website. I am sorry I cannot remember. I am not sure about fax in U.S. works fine or not. Just know the fax way works to me last X'mas.

wentao 的头像

Thank you really really much. I've contacted with my adviser and hope his letter together with mine will work.