ds160签证地址不同于实际签证地址怎么办?

我9/15到10/5休假,本打算预约北京的9/17周二的h1b签证,所以ds160填写的也是北京的签证!但是到现在北京放出来的预约时间也只有9/26可以,对我来说太晚了,所以我打算约上海9/17的签证!但是问题是我ds160上的预约地址和我实际的签证地址不一样了!我看了官网上说What happens to my DS-160 if I select a U.S. Embassy or Consulate where I will be applying for my visa, but end up making an interview appointment instead at another U.S. Embassy or Consulate?“The Embassy or Consulate at which you actually apply should be able to access your form using the barcode on your DS-160 confirmation page, which you must bring to the visa interview. For example, a business traveler intends to apply for his visa at the U.S. Embassy in City X, so he selects City X as the location where he will submit his application when he completes his DS-160. He then has an urgent reason to travel to City Y on business. Because there is a U.S. Consulate in City Y, he schedules an appointment for a visa interview there, using the barcode from his completed DS-160 application for appointment scheduling. The U.S. Consulate in City Y is able to accept his DS-160 even though it lists the U.S. Embassy in City X as the location where he originally intended to submit his application.”想确认一下这个确实可行!跪求高人指点?多谢!

论坛: 
关键词 tags: 
匿名天使 的头像

1. 好像DS-160还可以修改。
2. 不修改应该也没关系,我8月23日去广州面试的,之前DS-160里面填的签证地是北京,当时递交资料时,收资料的工作人员帮我修改了签证地,修改后需要等几分钟,然后再排队打手摸。

alexishui 的头像

太感谢了!

qywang1115 的头像

请问楼主,您这种情况后来怎么处理的?改DS160了吗?谢谢

Veronica Wang 的头像

我ds160上是北京签证地址,后来约的成都,我也是看官网说可以就以为没什么,结果到了成都大使馆门口没让我进去,说ds签证地址和预约地址不一样 吗的