address
Phone number
Email

Consular Officer
United States Embassy
CHINA
November 2, 2012
Dear Consular Officer,
I am writing this letter for the visa application for my dear wife, XXX. I have been apart from my wife for almost X months. Every night, I dreamed that she was beside me and looking at me. Without her, Life here is really a struggle to me. Hence, I sincerely hope that my wife can join me in X and stay with me until I complete my studies in X. After that, we'll come back to China.
My wife and I have been in love with each other since we were students in XXUniversity. During these almost seven years, she is the only sunshine in my life. I never forget the sweet memories we collected: every day in college we studied together and ate together, the scene we walked with hands held together on the green lawn, the huge smile spread over our faces when we took our vocations together in the Beijing amusement park, the cross stitch she made herself for my birthdays, the delicious native dishes she cooked for me… It is my dear wife who shares my joys and my disappointments. It was my dear wife who gives my courage to overcome all kinds of the difficulties. It is my dear wife who makes my life colorful. Every moment of every day, I make a wish that time goes by more quickly, so that my wife can accompany with me in real life rather than in my dream.
I am currently a master degree student in X, and I have earned the research assistantship in the X Research Lab. The stipend is X per year with full tuition waiver. Thus it supplies me the funds to cover all my expenses and more than half of my wife’s costs here. Because my wife and I worked for X years in China, we have enough personal savings. So there will not be any problem to financing our stay in the US.
What we want now is very simple, staying together and making our lives much sweeter. Please give us a chance to realize it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me。
Many thanks.

name

论坛: