美签留学需要的Study Plan 样板 仅供参考

申请美国签证尤其是学生签证,F1学生签证一定要准备的材料是:
一份较为细致的学习计划书
也就是study plan 这个是很重要的哦
签证官看看你有没有一个很好的学习计划和归国计划是很重要的。
给大家找了一个范文样本供参考
不要照搬哦根据自己的实际情况来
但是可以借用一些这里的套话

Many scholars consider the Economy as the basic structureof society and the motive power of history. In any event, no one in the world can stay away from the effect of economy.
  It was with this observation that I chose Economics as my major when I was admitted to People’s University.
  Since graduation in July 2000, I have been working as an assistant with the Council for Economic Planning and
  Development, Executive Zhang. This position enabled me to realize how important the government’s economic plans are to people’s livelihood. And I feel that the Government of the
  PRC has done a good job in this regard. In recent years, industry and commerce have developed by leaps and bounds.
  In order to make greater contribution to the economic development of this country, I wish to further my study in the field of Economics, working toward a Master’s degree at first, and then, if possible, toward a doctoral degree.
  After completing the studies, I plan to return to China and Seek a teaching position in an institution higher learning.
  中文释义:
  许多学者认为经济是社会的基础结构和历史的动力。无论如何,世上没有人能脱离经济的影响。正是出于这一观察,我考入人民大学,攻读经济学专业。
  自2000年7月的毕业以来,我一直担任经济计划和发展委员会张主任的助手。这个位置使我明白了政府的经济计划对人民生活至关重要,在这一方面,我认为中华人民共和国政府做得很好。 近几年来,工业和商业有了飞速发展。
  为了在我国的经济发展中作出更大贡献,我希望在经济学领域继续深造,首先获得硕士学位,如有可能,再读博士学位。
  在完成学业后,我计划返回中国,去高等学府任教。

论坛: